I like to solve puzzles in my designs.
- What silhouette will the men in my family actually wear? (Answer: Copy the shape of their most worn out sweater, they already love it.)
- Can I make an increase at the bottom of a continuous cable that is as smooth as the top?
- Do I have time to design this project before the family wants to start the movie?
- What can I knit or crochet while navigating, handing the kids snacks and finding the next cd of the audio book?
- How do I motivate myself to make the second...sleeve, sock, mitten, anything that comes in pairs?
I hope you enjoy my solutions. Let me know what yours are.