Christine Guest Designs
Interesting Patterns for you to knit or crochet
- Capping a Cable, make the ends of your cable appear to turn horizontal and merge like a ring.
- Christmas Tree Increase (cti) make a smooth start to a ring cable, perfectly matching a cable cap.
- Ending a cable strand with a Half Bauble.
- Beginning a Cable Strand with a Half Bauble.
- Combining Kitchener's Stitch with Swiss Darning for invisible applique on a knit fabric
- Lateral Slip Stitch as developed by Trude Guermonprez - creates a ridge that looks like a horizontal knit stitch, but without seaming, turning or picking up stitches
- Graft the Miniature Herringbone Stitch, perfect for finishing the A-line skirt from Knit Edge Magazine Issue 2
- The Crocheted X-Stitch
- I-cord selvage on a diagonal edgeing
- Making a Selvage like Mary Thomas' Picot Cast On
- Bind off like Mary Thomas' Picot Cast on
- Mary Thomas' Picot Cast On
- K1, kb, pick up the stitch again and k1 – a tutorial
- Tubular Bind Off for 1,1; 2,2; 3,3; and 4,4 ribbings